The Womxn Project has built a strong reputation as a fierce and effective force on behalf of reproductive health, rights, and justice. But TWP cannot continue to do its groundbreaking advocacy without your financial support.
Your donation will help us build upon an existing history of:
- Creating attention-grabbing guerilla artivism (because when we work together, sky’s the limit!)
- Supporting strong leadership
- Convening a larger group of passionate activists to move our mission forward
- Build an even stronger voice inside and outside the State House
Monthly recurring gifts provide steady, reliable support.
Your monthly gift of $10, $50, or $100 a month will ensure that TWP can continue to shake up Rhode Island politics and push for positive change through the growth of community movement building.
JOIN A SUSTAINING MEMBER CIRCLE
TWP just launched our first donor recognition program, the Founders’ Circle, Leadership Circle, and Advocates’ Circle. Donors who choose to join one of these Circles provide the financial backbone for TWP’s continued leadership and advocacy efforts.
Learn more about the Sustaining Member Circles here.
TWP graciously accepts one-time gifts here. If you wish to donate via check, please print, complete, and send us this form. Please make checks payable to The Womxn Project.
The Womxn Project
PO Box 335
Wakefield RI 02879
PURCHASE TWP GEAR
TWP-affiliated artists design beautiful, thought-provoking t-shirts and TWP swag.
Show your support of TWP and our mission by purchasing our fabulous gear.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
As a 501(c)(4), contributions to The Womxn Project are not tax deductible as charitable donations or as business expenses.