Are you considering an abortion or facing an unintended pregnancy and not sure what to do?
We hope you have the support and information you need and trusted loved ones to be there for you whether you choose adoption, seek abortion, become a parent or add to your family. That is what we all deserve – to make our own decision based on what is best for us and to be able to afford the care we need.
There are resources out there to think through your different options and not worry about being judged or coerced, so YOU decide what is best for YOU!
- All-Options (1-888-493-0092) is a toll-free hotline to talk about parenting, adoption, abortion and pregnancy loss. Learn more.
- If you are considering your pregnancy options or want to talk about an abortion experience, and would like to connect with a supportive clergy or religious counselor, call Faith Aloud at 1-888-717-5010. Faith Aloud’s specially trained counselors are clergy and religious counselors from a variety of faiths: Roman Catholic, Jewish, Unitarian-Universalist, Protestant Christian, and Buddhist. Persons of no particular religious faith are equally welcome to call.
- Exhale provides support in making a decision and after having an abortion to process any questions or feelings. They also provide support to friends and family who want to be supportive to someone who had an abortion(s) – Text Line: 617-749-2948. Learn more.
If you have made the decision to seek an abortion, we want to help you find the care you need and be able to pay for it.
- With more than 750 health centers, AbortionFinder.org features the most comprehensive directory of trusted (and verified) abortion service providers in the United States.
- A majority of people get abortion care at an independent clinic. The Abortion Care Network has a listing by state – here.
- Planned Parenthood has a tool to find local centers – click here.
- Women Help Women is a group of trained counselors and activists who can answer questions you may have about medication abortion. The medical abortion service is provided in collaboration with a doctor and other medical experts. You can find out more about getting and using abortion pills.
- Plan C provides up-to-date information on how people in the U.S. are accessing abortion pills online. This is not an option for everyone and depends on the timing of your pregnancy. Find out more.
- Not sure how to pay for your abortion? Been denied insurance coverage for an abortion? Need help finding care or arranging transportation to travel and get care? The National Network of Abortion Funds can connect you with an organization in your area to support financial and logistical needs.